Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,579)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jeremy Corbyn - Blue Plaque

If Jeremy Corbyn is elected leader of the Labour Party, will Harringay get its first Blue Plaque? He was a ward councillor for Harringay an…

Started by John McMullan

42 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Where Harringay is on the London Underground Rent Map

The figures reflect the average monthly cost (rent or sale) of a one-bedroom property within a kilometer of each Tube station on the netw…

Started by Hugh

12 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by JJ B

Luv there's a brand new Cilla Black Muriel...

...on Harringay road, near the west green road junction. I attach a photo I just took. Where are all these colourful Muriel's coming from?…

Started by Pavlos

12 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Des Brittain

Phones boxes - what are they for???

There's LOADS of phone boxes in Harringay, they seem to be hardly used, full of rubbish & often vandalised to the point where they don'…

Started by Harringay 4eva

9 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Right to a 30-day refund becomes law

And now covers things like downloads and second hand goods. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34403005

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Oct 1, 2015

Railway fence - what will it look like?

Has anybody heard recently from Network Rail about fencing "improvements"? Our garden on Lothair Road North faces the railway embankment an…

Started by Frederick Guy

3 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Streetlink - a service for reporting and helping homelessness and rough sleepers

It is sad, but a fact, that at this time of year many of us will become very aware of homeless people living in our wards - particularly wa…

Started by Karen Alexander

31 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Looking to build a first floor balcony above extention - any advice?

Hi there, I own a terraced house in Harringay and would like to create some sort of open space on the first floor - the space would ideally…

Started by HST

9 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Hugo

Stolen Red Islabike today from Pemberton Road playstreet

My daughters red Islabike Beinn 26 was stolen today at Pemberton Road playstreet. It had been left by the Dr.Bike people. 3 young teenage b…

Started by Judith Box

0 Sep 27, 2015

A new START for St Ann's Hospital?

Join us in creating a community plan for St. Ann’s Hospital site I am posting this on behalf of St Ann's Redevelopment Trust (START).  We a…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

3 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service