Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,579)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cinema Club for the Over 60's; The Vue; Mon, Oct 26; 12:00pm

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 60's film is Southpaw starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker and Rachel McAdams. The venue is The…

Started by Cowper

0 Oct 20, 2015

Secondary admissions

Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on secondary schools in the area? Am applying at the end of the month for my daughter. Grieg City,…

Started by Emma S

48 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by sparkle

Orange Day Nursery?

I am a new mum living on the Ladder and my daughter is due to be starting Orange Day Nursery in January. She will be 6 months old when she…

Started by Tanya

6 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Tanya

SHINE Enterprise Centre to open in Turnpike Lane

We a developing an enterprise centre in conjunction with LBH and other partners that hopes to support local businesses - our plans include:…

Started by ingo pless

9 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Lovely free Polish food hampers on Green Lanes near Tesco this afternoon

Did anyone else get one of the lovely hampers this afternoon, we were in the cafe next to Tesco when the Polish women in traditional dress…

Started by Lauren

7 Oct 18, 2015

The danger of candles at Halloween - supermarket children's costumes are HIGHLY FLAMMABLE

I just went to Sainsbury's and bought my daughter a Witch's costume for £5. Then a friend posted this video on Facebook about Claudia Winkl…

Started by Donna

11 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Woodberry down regeneration - big piece in the Guardian

A long piece has just gone up on the Guardian site about the Woodberry Down regeneration, with lots of interviews & videos: Woodberry D…

Started by michaelw

11 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Nez

Tiny new pink binliners for flats above shops on Green Lanes: Unnecessary bureaucracy or effective waste management?

BELOW IS WHAT I'VE JUST WRITTEN TO ALL THE WARD COUNCILLORS, EXPRESSING MY FRUSTRATIONS. ANY THOUGHTS....? I eventually received the pink…

Started by Pavlos

18 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by JJ B

Brand new mural under grubby Harringay Bridge already vandalised

....any thoughts or info on this? I didn't even get a chance to see the Muriel's properly. I attach two photos (one showing a detail, the o…

Started by Pavlos

18 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

Finsbury Park Little Free Library

Newly arrived next to the Art Club and already popular. If you're decluttering pop a few books in please. These lasted about 10 seconds bef…

Started by anne barwick

2 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by anne barwick

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service