Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Around 140 new homes' proposed for Hawes & Curtis site opposite Beresford Road

A leaflet through my door today informs me that 'around 140 new homes' plus 'an opportunity for a new NHS facility' are proposed  for this…

Started by Josephine

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by John D

Does your group or business need a brand new venue? We'd like to know about your needs

North London Samaritans is hoping to develop a brand new centre to be used not only for our work but also to provide a smart venue that can…

Started by Jo Jacobius

0 Jan 25, 2016

Dog Poo in the Passage & DNA Testing

We had a meeting of the Friends of the Harringay Passage yesterday and we touched on the issue of dog poo (it came top as the top issue in…

Started by Justin Guest

36 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

Incident in Coleraine rd yesterday?

Traffic was completely stacked up yesterday c 5-6 pm in Turnpike Lane area? It was on train Radio L 1 traffic news saying a police car was…

Started by Sapphireblue

1 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Sapphireblue

Harringay/Seven Sisters - where's that?

Location Location Location on C4 last night looked at 'north east' London and included a flat in what they called Harringay (spelt right)/S…

Started by Josephine

17 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Harringay Food Assembly online market is now open!

Hi everyone, The Harringay Food Assembly online market is now open! www.harringayfoodassembly.com You can now login to get to know the curr…

Started by Dymock B

5 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Another Large Residential Development for Hornsey

Last week saw the submission of yet another development to the North of Hornsey High Street.  The proposal comprises the demolition of ove…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

I've just picked up a tweet from John McMullan with the following text and picture:   Ha ha! Queen's Head Harringay kept as a pub... and I…

Started by Hugh

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Pemberton Play Street: Sunday 24th 2-4pm

We are going to try to run a shortened Play Street on Sunday on Pemberton Road. 2-4pm.  Bring your kids and scooters, the weather looks goo…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jan 21, 2016

Crazy Squirrel Behavoiur

Has anyone seen squirrels doing this?  I filmed this from my back window a few months agos and was reminded of it by Squirrel day (which…

Started by Barton Fizz

4 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Barton Fizz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service