Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support Haringey Tree Protectors and Lobby to Prioritise and Protect Mature Trees

Haringey Council are taking Haringey Tree Protectors to court because they are trying to defend a beautiful 120-year-old London plane tree…

Started by ant

2 Mar 11, 2023
Reply by ant

A view over Hornsey (and Haringey)

Started by tim p

4 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by John Grover

Beware House Calls from Passing 'Jobbers'.

I've had two house visits recently from men telling me that my roof needs attention due to missing or damaged cement, it doesn't. Both time…

Started by Martin (Woodside)

1 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by tigha

Official Regulator of Social Housing finds 4000 dangerous fire safety breaches by Haringey Council

Official Regulator of Social Housing finds that Haringey Council breached the Home Standard and, as a result, there was potential for serio…

Started by Straw Cat

6 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

Free accreditation and mentoring programme Including video, podcast and content creation

N17 Creative Callings offer the free VIDEO, PODCAST, AND CONTENT CREATION TRAINING to creatives who are self-employed and live in Tottenham…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Mar 7, 2023

Indoor flowering bulbs

Now that I have a potting shed, I tried buying hyacinth and amaryllis bulbs for indoor display.  The bulbs arrived in mid November and I pu…

Started by Dick Harris

2 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Jenny W

Petition: S O S - Sort Out Seven Sisters Station Entrance

Hey folks, anyone who uses Seven Sisters station entrance on Seven Sisters Road will know it's horribly grotty, and has been this way for…

Started by hhnrau

6 Mar 3, 2023
Reply by Alan Stanton

Do you want to play tag rugby (non-contact)?

There is a training session for over 40 women and over 50 men on Sunday 5th March in Highgate. All abilities welcome. If you aren't in this…

Started by Adam

2 Mar 3, 2023
Reply by Andy horsfall

LTN..is it mad? Or is that me?

New LTN started today. I was working at the beginning of Langham Road, and had a small job on Cornwall Road just off St Anne's. So instead…

Started by Philip

114 Mar 1, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Power cut Effingham Rd 11:20 1st March - Anyone else?

It came back on briefly after about 10 minutes then went off again

Started by adamvietnam

0 Mar 1, 2023

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service