Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Flying Scotsman' steam train, Friday 30th 0755, Harringay station

It's the start of a five day trip to Edinburgh and Aberdeen, 'The Flying Scotsman Centenary Weekender' - details here. No Flying Scotsman…

Started by Gordon T

1 Jun 30, 2023
Reply by Kate Catch

Meadow Project from Haringey Council

I was very encouraged to see that Haringey Council have embarked on quite an ambitious meadow creation scheme in lots of our green spaces i…

Started by Christina Davis

6 Jun 30, 2023
Reply by Christina Davis

New River Path Clean Up, Sunday 2 July

East bank just before mowing Hi all; I am just organising a clean up of the New River Path behind Wightman Road. It will take place on Su…

Started by Cowper

10 Jun 29, 2023
Reply by Cowper

Bad driving etiquette... LTNs responsible?

Just venting really. It seems to me that recent congestion has led to careless and anti social driving: people driving up the wrong side of…

Started by Philip

34 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Endymion/GL Junction: Lunchtime Fri 23rd June??

What occurred here that needed the whole junction closing off and sand al over the road (fuel spill?). Seems *all* adjoining roads are a me…

Started by Justin Guest

21 Jun 27, 2023
Reply by Justin Guest

Dragonfly

Garden visitor today.  It is resting on the trunk of a five year old sorbus domestica tree, a descendant of one of the famous trees on the…

Started by Dick Harris

0 Jun 25, 2023

Bridge House medical practice

Over the last few months I've found it increasingly impossible to get anyone to answer the phone at Bridge House medical practice. I've spe…

Started by Sharon

57 Jun 24, 2023
Reply by KP

Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

Just in case anyone happened to see it...my children and I cleaned out one of the 'public' planters at junction of Warham Rd and Haringey…

Started by Kat

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

Parking for Finsbury Park Festival Republic events

I’ve seen all the signs that have now gone up regarding parking while the Finsbury Park festival events are on this year. I know there ha…

Started by KatieH

8 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Konrad B

Chestnuts Primary School Jumble Trail

*Only 4 days to go* until the first ever Chestnuts Primary School Jumble Trail on Saturday 24 June 2023! A Jumble Trail is a community ev…

Started by Sally

1 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Julia S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service