Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

West Green Road Thursday evening?

Anyone know what happened on West Green Road last night? It took us one and half hours to get from Turnpike Lane to Seven Sisters, because…

Started by Betty Brewster

2 Dec 16, 2023
Reply by Harringay 4eva

Petition to save the field in Chestnuts Park. Will you sign before Monday?

When Amit the Chair of Gardens Residents Association suggested yesterday that we start a petition about our objections to the planning comm…

Started by Ceri

3 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by JamesN

Invitation to to support Friends of Chestnuts Park’s current opposition the planning proposal for a flood alleviation project in the park.

Friends of Chestnuts Park was formed over twenty years ago to promote the interests of the park and park users over 20 years ago. We meet o…

Started by Ceri

5 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Local overground services in December

For those who are wondering what services London Overground will be operating up to New Year's Day I attach details of the Barking Riversid…

Started by Glenn Wallis

5 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

Car in the New River

I think this is a candidate for "you can't park there mate". There's a car in the New River. Sorry, that was a bit flippant, I'm hoping tha…

Started by Andy Rushton

15 Dec 8, 2023
Reply by tigha

J C Decaux seeking permission to add advertising kiosk outside former Coliseum

Like / not like? Care / not care? Full details online at Haringey's Planning Portal.

Started by Hugh

24 Dec 6, 2023
Reply by James Ingram

Radiator disposal

The council does not take old radiators. Can anyone recommend how best to dispose of one? I do not have transport. 

Started by jude

2 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by jude

Fourth Ladder tree now scheduled for removal

Following the notification received of three trees for removal a few days ago, another message from Haringey this morning: A further tree…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 5, 2023

Traffic and Pedestrian disruption Green Lanes / Stanhope Gardens

It was hard to get home just now from Newington Green. No buses from Manor House, had to get off 341 and walk. Then police cordon (just bei…

Started by Ruth

2 Dec 3, 2023
Reply by Ruth

Visitor Parking Permits expiring - Help?!

Just before the COVID-19 lockdowns, we bought a lot of Wood Green Inner Zone Visitor Parking Permits - as we thought we would be needing th…

Started by Jonas

8 Dec 1, 2023
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service