Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Investment Fund - Support for entrepreneurial, innovative and sustainable voluntary organisations

Press Release from Haringey Council: Haringey Council has released £820,000 to support entrepreneurial, innovative and sustainable voluntar…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 28, 2012

London Citizens' Inquiry Report into the Tottenham Riots

Did anyone else go yesterday (7 February) to the Launch of the Report by North London Citizens? The Guardian carried an article. I can't ye…

Started by Alan Stanton

18 Feb 25, 2012

Help your favourite local cause win a National Lottery Awards prize

The National Lottery Awards are an annual search to find the UK's favourite Lottery-funded projects. Lottery players raise £30 million e…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 24, 2012

Does Tottenham need more social housing

I am so going to regret posting this, I can tell.... but I am still grappling with this issue and would like a mature debate with my neighb…

Started by Seema Chandwani

28 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Gerry Platt

Alexandra Palace - Emergency Preparedness Exercise on Monday 20th February

I have just received the following notice from the Council's Emergency and Business Continuity Manager, lest people be alarmed by the unusu…

Started by David Schmitz

0 Feb 15, 2012

Benefit cap to force Haringey families from temporary homes

A London borough has found hundreds of families in temporary accommodation in its area could be made homeless by the government’s welfare r…

Started by Liz

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Inkjetpack

Health Matters in Haringey

Next weeks Overview & Scrutiny deals almost exclusively with health issues.  Here is the agenda pack - agenda + supporting documents..…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Feb 14, 2012

New Haringey organisation to promote disabled people’s issues and interests

Equals Training is in the process of setting up an organisation in Haringey run and controlled by disabled people, which is called Equals…

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Nora

Outlaw right for machine gambling in betting shops, says Haringey Council

The Government should remove the automatic right of betting shop owners to install up to four Fixed Odds Betting Terminals (FOBTs) in each…

Started by Liz

7 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Friends of Parkland Walk Newsletter

Join us for a couple of hours this Saturday and help make a difference   Saturday 11th February 11.00 - 13.00 It does look very mu…

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service