Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Very Local Community Website

Saw a notice on a tree in Newland Road Hornsey N8 this morning about this Their website is www.nigntingalenews.com twitter is @Nightingalen…

Started by Lesley Ramm

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Lordship Recreational Grounds nearing completion and looking good 18.07.2012

I took a short walk to Lordship Recreational Grounds today, somewhere i definitely should visit more often. Work started a short while ago…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jul 18, 2012

Living Under One Sun - Festival today ... a little rain did not stop play :)

There's still plenty of time if you're passing by to drop in and sample our festival. Even the Mayor of Haringey had time to smell the flow…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jul 14, 2012

Tottenham to follow Harringay with a market of its own?

Following the establishment of Harringay's market by Jessica Vos three weeks ago, Haringey Council this week launched a consultation over…

Started by Hugh

5 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Neville Collins

Living Under One Sun - Festival tomorrow 14th July 12:30

So tomorrow is the big day ... we've been busy clearing the space and getting things ready. setting up tents and stalls and  there's lot's…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jul 13, 2012

Everybody Dreams - Song for Tottenham

Hello HoLers! I thought I would share this if you have not heard of it yet. Our friends around the corner, the staff and pupils of Gladesm…

Started by Tom Campbell

5 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Campbell

Excitement over Olympic torch coming past where I live in July

I received a letter from Haringey Council last week illustrating the route the torch will be coming through and I became very excited that…

Started by Taz Gray

12 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Free compost at summer on the green

Free compost at Summer on the Green: just come with your containers to pick it up! See you later Paola

Started by Paola Boffo

2 Jun 30, 2012

“It’s the act of someone using the powers given to him by democracy to behave like a dictator.”

So says former Children's Laureate Michael Rosen about Michael Gove's decision to ride roughshod over the wishes of 94% of parents of Downh…

Started by JumpingtheWaves

7 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by David Barry

Calling all Noel Park Residents -- Big Local Grant

You've probably heard that Noel Park has received a £million grant over the next ten years to help improve the neighbourhood.  The people w…

Started by Rachella

0 Jun 9, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service