Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Wee Gift for Our Wards Corner Campaigners

Thanks to HoL member and Ladder resident Andy Stone who contacted me lat week with a little treasure trove of local, regional and national…

Started by Hugh

1 May 22, 2013
Reply by pamish

Plans Published for Redevelopment of Tottenham around Spurs Stadium

The Council's vision of a  Tottenham regenerated as a result of the new Spurs Stadium was published this week. Options for consultation  i…

Started by Hugh

13 May 10, 2013

Whittington Hospital Land Sale to follow St Ann's Redevelopment

The Whittington Hospital has recently announced plans to sell off a significant part of its Archway site. In what I imagine is a picture…

Started by Hugh

8 May 3, 2013
Reply by Michele

Reading for Pleasure: A Visit to a School Library in Haringey

While this is in Haringey, not Haringay I thought this article on The Writers Hub website which I manage, might be of interest to HoL reade…

Started by Julia Bell

0 May 2, 2013

Tottenham Slow Motion Car Crash – Top Down versus Bottom Up

No - not another Haringey police chase gone wrong, but an interesting commentary on regen.net of regeneration in Tottenham. At the weekend,…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by pamish

Tottenham Community Organisations mobilise against Council 'Plan for Tottenham'

Council Leader Claire Kober and Cllr Alan Strickland launching the Tottenham Plan last August   A coalition of residents' groups, and local…

Started by Hugh

10 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Shop Destroyed in Second Police Car Crash in Park Road Crouch End

Second crash on Park Road in less then a week                                                 Photo: Tony Lennon via Twitter In the second…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Hugh

New Downhills Park Playground.

This morning my 21 month old toddler and I excitedly prepared for our first trip to the new and improved Downhills park playground. We hav…

Started by Suzanne Charlton

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

How Good the Response to the 2011 Riots?

Riot police patrolling in Tottenham.               Photo: Lewis Whyld/PA via The Guardian   This morning Tottenham MP David Lammy has an ar…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 29, 2013

Fire Brigade consulting on draft Fifth London Safety Plan

London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority (LFEPA) is consulting on its Draft Fifth London Safety Plan and we’d like your views. We are…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Mar 25, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service