Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blender Liquidiser - help ?

Can a blender  act as a liquidiser ? I Just bought a device for a friend  through Amazon, advertised as a grinder / blender / liquidiser bu…

Started by John D

3 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by John D

Window shutters

Hello neighbours, I've been admiring many people's white window shutters around their bay windows and wanted to see if anyone had any recom…

Started by Emma S

3 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Danny

After school provision St Gildas and St Peters

My two children are starting at St Gildas and St Peters in September. I am trying to work out what to do for after school care as I work fu…

Started by as

3 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Gillian

licensing notification?

Does anyone know how to find details of licensing applications? A few days back I walked past Sunny Beach restaurant (Westbury Ave) and not…

Started by n22 person

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Transplant of palm tree

Hi, We're hoping to extend into the garden and this fantastic palm is in the way. We'd really like to keep and and move it further down the…

Started by Tom Devine

4 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Catherine Smith

Builder for front of house

Good morning. We are looking for a builder to do work to the front area of our house, including laying stone, building a wall/fence and fix…

Started by Thomas Lister

0 Jul 29, 2016

Moving to Uplands Road - train noise? Industrial estate concerns?

Hi all! We are moving to Crouch End area, most likely Uplands Road, and I wanted to ask about train noise. Is it clearly audible from the W…

Started by Christine

2 Jul 18, 2016

Petrol lawn mower - repair advice wanted for the mechanically challenged

My petrol lawn mower (2nd hand when I got it, so of unknown age) starts but then splutters and dies within a few seconds. My brother (who i…

Started by Rob B

6 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Dangerous(?) Building Work

I'm new to the forum and while I haven't contributed so far, I hope to do so in future.  I've found some good recommendations for tradespeo…

Started by KT

4 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by KT

Can I vote in the Labour leadership election, Confused?

Some residents have mentioned their frustration in not being able to vote in the Labour leadership challenge, so here's what I could find,…

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service