Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sending a message

Hi, I seem to be having trouble with replying to messages that have been sent to me. I type out the reply, but....how do I send that reply?…

Started by ROY BOWKER

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

Piano

Hi Does anyone know where I can use a Piano once or twice a week either for free or cheaply ? Thanks Maurice

Started by maurice

9 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by John D

Ally Pally History question

I'm doing some research on the history of Alexandra Palace, and wondered if anyone knows why there is a Traitor's Gate and an Elephant Walk…

Started by Maria Huybens

21 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Maria Huybens

Tube Parking

Hi, I need to park my car tomorrow at a tube station on the victoria line, tottenham hale or seven sisters, to get on the tube to go collec…

Started by Rob H

5 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by pamish

Pure Gym in Finsbury Park

Does anyone use the Pure Gym in Finsbury Park - and in particular does anyone attend classes there?  I'm looking for somewhere that does fi…

Started by Betty Careless

0 Oct 4, 2016

Hair & Make up - can anybody recommend somebody?

Hi, I would like to have my hair and makeup done for a special occasion. Ideally it would be somebody that would come to my house on the da…

Started by Lara

5 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Tahnee Knowles

Are there any pottery wheels and kiln available locally ?

Maybe in the chocolate factory ?

Started by Finsbury Park Ranger

4 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by John D

HfH cost for extending home

Hello. I'm looking to make contact with anyone that has experience of dealing with the Homes for Haringey (HfH) Asset Management Dept. We b…

Started by Mel

3 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Rob B

Dropbox issue

Getting a bit frustrated with this one and wonder if anyone has cracked it. I installed dropbox a couple of years ago(free version) and wit…

Started by Philip

2 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Philip

Harringay Honey

I have just finished my last jar of locally produced Harringay Honey.  I can't find the link for the guy who produced it.  Can anyone remem…

Started by Karen Alexander

5 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service