Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone had car bodywork/respray done locally?

My insurance company have offered payment in lieu, so I need to organise the work myself and amazingly I can't find any recommendations in…

Started by anne barwick

3 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Sara

Noel Park Day Care - any opinions?

Anyone's children go to Noel Park Day Care? Interested in hearing how they find it and whether they'd recommend... 

Started by Hannah Mathie

2 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Hannah Mathie

Clissold Park Fireworks

Hello!  I am looking for two adult tickets to Clissold Park fireworks tomorrow night and was wondering if anyone knows of any going spare. …

Started by Andrew Fox

3 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Roxanne Peterson

When was it put in?

Can anyone tell me when the pedestrian traffic light crossing(s) that go between the Bank Buildings and the entrance to the Riverside estat…

Started by Terry Riley

2 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Terry Riley

A convoy of bicycles

Tonight, (Saturday) whilst watching TV around 10pm, I saw about 50+ bicycles being ridden in convoy south down my road (Woodstock) towards…

Started by Madeline

7 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Cockfosters FC

I know this isn't in a particularly local area but was wandering if anyone is familiar with Cockfosters FC. We've been to that area a few t…

Started by claire taylor

2 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by claire taylor

Advice wanted on setting up personal domain and email

I need to send out emails to several hundred people in my political party. Using a server like Mailchimp sounds good but yahoo, gmail etc a…

Started by Philip

5 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Secondary school application - proof of address query

Interested in whether others have hit problems with Haringey's rules on proof of address. In their booklet is says this has to take the for…

Started by Alison P

7 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Wedding!

Hi all, I got engaged, yay! Now it's time to start planning...I'd love to have some local contributions and ideas as I'm sure many of you a…

Started by Emma S

30 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Katie T

Where can I find Wooden Stair Spindles ?

Hi  I'm having my staircase repaired as many of the spindles are broken. I have searched everywhere locally and online for pine spindles 27…

Started by bamako

18 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Rob H

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service