Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,601)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What help is offered for single mums?

Hi, I have a friend who has found out she's pregnant. She can only stay with family for a limited amount of time as they do not have space…

Started by Gemma

3 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

Worcester Bosch combi boiler - recommend?

Has anyone recently purchased a Worcester Bosch boiler?  Was planning to buy one with an eight year guarantee, parts and labour. e plumber…

Started by Ann Walsh

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Ann Walsh

Piece of fire grate missing - where to get replacement?

Does anyone know what the front bit at the bottom of the fireplace is called? Need to find a new (old) one. It's 40x 14cm approx... Thanks.

Started by Local Yokel

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by DrWhams

Medicine analysis long shot

I would like to have a lab analysis of a medicine to check its veracity. Labs etc seem to operate on a commercial basis. Best suggestion is…

Started by Philip

5 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by tigha

Gym buddy wanted

I recently joined The Gym at Woodberry Down (Manor House branch) and have been a few times. I had my induction session but still feel like…

Started by Lauren

5 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Penny Rabiger

Neighbours rubbish

Hi all, I've got a neighbouring house that's used as student/low-cost housing, with high turnover of residents. The front yard looks like a…

Started by mflat

24 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Lauren

Average weekend cost for boiler repair in Harringay?

Hi, my boiler has been turning off by itself a lot recently and I think it has finally broken down last night since I couldn't turn it back…

Started by Felix C

10 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by matt

Planning enforcement notice

Hi all Apparently one can view the planning enforcement notices that have been served online. I cannot find the link to view the notices an…

Started by JB

7 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by JB

Where to buy a reconditioned dishwasher?

Hi Everyone, Apologies for posting here, but I looked in the recommended services and couldn't find anything there.  Does anyone have a rec…

Started by Kumari

2 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Kumari

Engineered flooring and underfloor heating

Hi, I'd like to install new flooring over my undefloor heating system, that is inside a concrete. I have been debating over what kind of fl…

Started by Frank Walker

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Ben

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service