Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,597)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden items disposal query

Hello all, Myself and my partner just bought a property in the area and the previous owners have left a few items in the garden that we'd l…

Started by James

16 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James

House plans - where can I find the original drawing for mine ?

This is more about getting an idea of what the original fixtures were like ... I want to replace/restore fireplaces, cornices, skirting etc…

Started by neiltingley

11 Nov 17, 2012

Any feedback on using powerline adapters to extend wifi?

The wifi signal I get from my VIrgin "Superhub" covers most of the house ok. However, there is a definite drop-off in performance once…

Started by Hugh

12 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by pipplypig

Does anywhere nearby buy empty / part full gas canisters

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of a place nearby that would buy some empty and part full gas canisters we have inherited during our…

Started by woody

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Granite tiles: how to clean them?

Does anyone know of a good way to clean soap scum and limescale off granite tiles? Washing up liquid and soft detergents don't do the trick…

Started by Isabelle

0 Nov 3, 2012

Ripening green tomatoes

It's looking like my last few tomatoes aren't going to ripen on the vine as I hoped and I'm not sure I've got enough to turn into chutney.…

Started by Liz

8 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Liz

Bay window curtains - where can I buy ready made?

We have a large bay window with an existing track installed. Has anyone managed to find ready made curtains for a track approximately 340 W…

Started by Nick G-T

5 Oct 27, 2012

Knitting Services Wanted

I am looking for someone who can knit-to-order for me. I would like a couple of jumpers/cardigans made for my niece for Christmas. If anyon…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

1 Oct 27, 2012

Challenge of the Day: Is this a Wartime view from Ally Pally?

The Friends of Ally Pally have asked us to help out and answer the question "Is this a view from Ally Pally during the war?"

Started by Hugh

8 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Randall and Vickers - Council Tax band revaluations?

I was wondering if anyone else in the area has received a mail shot from a company called Randall and Vickers about the possibility your pr…

Started by Harringay

2 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service