Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

People going through bins

Has anyone been having any issues with people going through their bins? We're on Roseberry Gardens and have twice asked people (one man, on…

Started by Jon Appleyard

59 May 4, 2014
Reply by Geraldine

Anyone know Joanna Chariasz

Green Lane. I have found credit card/oyster card belonging to Ms Chariasz.  I phoned her bank and asked them to give me her number so she c…

Started by Miss Richards

0 May 3, 2014

Would you be interested in learning counselling skills?

I'm not sure whether this counts as a conflict of interests , but I'm hoping to take a course in counselling skills next month. However, t…

Started by Jo

5 May 2, 2014
Reply by Cat

Tea

It's a simple one, this. Does anybody know a good place to buy really good Apple tea on Green Lanes. My Mum came back from Istanbul and has…

Started by Stephen

1 May 1, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Switch views?

My picture of HoL has gone tiny on my netbook screen.  I can see on my desktop that there is a link at the bottom of the page to switch to…

Started by pamish

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by pamish

fence repair responsibility

Hi. We live next to one of those HMOs.   Our neighbour's house is an end of terrace and the landlord is happy to maintain the fence on the…

Started by Richard

14 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Braun mixer/blender -- repair?

Braun mixer/blender: quite old but not used much and whatever is stopping it from working might be minor.  I don't want to just throw it ou…

Started by Lydia R

1 Apr 26, 2014

Silica gel sachets as I fight with moldy shoes

Has anyone a good alternative to silica gel to combat the moisture retained in shoe boxes???  We have been battling over some dampness in…

Started by Kotoko OS

3 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

Parkland Walk - What are the numbered posts?

Just seen this link posted by the Friends of the Parkland Walk explaining the numbered posts along the walk with a Google Map with symbols…

Started by Stephen Middleton

0 Apr 25, 2014

Watch battery changing?

Sorry for the dull question, but does anyone know of/recommend somewhere locally to get a watch battery changed in-house? I tried Ernest Jo…

Started by MrsWhams

13 Apr 25, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service