Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,601)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does a reputable estate agent exist....

I wonder if anyone has experience of using any of the local estate agents when letting their home?  I am so far really troubled  by the lac…

Started by Rachel

3 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Neil

Leaky mold in our bathroom - PLEASE HELP!

This is really gross...we have an old extractor fan in our very high ceilinged bathroom which has never worked and has started to leak some…

Started by Local Yokel

10 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Philip

TV4 reception

Anyone else having probs with TV4- I use a diggy box and usually fine, but want to watch the tour de france but cant get reception, so have…

Started by tigha

8 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by tigha

Tiny biting white flying insects

Each time I do work on our non-privet hedges and bushes in the back garden I seem to disturb a small could of white flying insects, each no…

Started by Hugh

38 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Hugh

N. Mid hospital visiting times.

Hi All, Does anyone know what the visiting times for N. Mid are. Can't get through on phone and can't find the info on website. Many Thanks.

Started by Sharon

6 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by pamish

L&Q housing association

Hi, I've recently moved to the neighborhood, and understood both properties either side of my building, as well as many others in the road,…

Started by Omid Mobasseri

17 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Can you help? - work wanted by strapping 20 year old male student with Asperger's

Dear neighbours My 20 year old son is waiting to hear about his uni application and, in the meantime, is looking for any kind of legitimate…

Started by Levi

4 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Levi

Looking for childminder or nanny recommendations ...

Hello, I'm looking for a local childminder or nanny to take a 1-year-old from January for two or three days a week. I'd really appreciate s…

Started by Nell Card

0 Jul 12, 2014

Jerusalem artichokes

Don't suppose anyone knows anywhere locally that sells them do they? Or - even better - has a stash themselves?

Started by Hugh D

5 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Hugh D

Bonjour les amis !

Good morning Holers ! Salut les copains ! It’s nice to be back and see and read all about the same or new problems : rubbish all over the p…

Started by TBD

12 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service