Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rumble strips!

Does anyone have any experience of living near a road where rumble strips have been laid? If so, what were the outcomes for you?

Started by Harringay 4eva

9 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by SarahC

Advice please - housing association problem :(

Hello, I'm having a huge problem with Circle 33 Housing Association, who I own a shared ownership property with in Harringay. This post is…

Started by Eve Glazer

13 Nov 5, 2014

Fireworks anywhere?

Anyone know of any fireworks in the local area on/around bonfire night? Thanks

Started by sam_b

5 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by pamish

Local Chemist recommendations?

Ive noticed that my local pharmacist seems to have left the area and the service i now receive from my current chemist has really gone down…

Started by Penny

11 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Penny

Floodlit training pitch

Haringey Rhinos Ladies rugby team are looking for somewhere to train Tuesday and Thursday evenings.  Now the nights are darker, they need…

Started by Leane

1 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

Harringay tube stop?

Harringay Greens Lanes overground station sits right above the Piccadilly line. Would be the perfect place to connect the overground with t…

Started by Tom

10 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Advice pls - Retrospective building regs for windows

Hi everyone, I'm hoping for some advice. We are currently selling our flat and our buyer has requested proof of building reg compliance on…

Started by CTrev

7 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by CTrev

Doctor's Surgery recommendations

Can anyone recommend any good doctors surgeries in the area of Green Lanes/Seven Sisters? I've been registered with both Chestnuts Park and…

Started by Emma

21 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Bengi Beyzade

Legally parked car illegally towed away. Trying to help a disabled friend. Resolved!!!!

I am trying to help a friend of mine, and am a little bit stuck. He’s suffering from severe depression and is unable to work, so is on bene…

Started by Anette

34 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by tania

old bathroom Suite

Re doing bathroom and the sink and toilet are ok so if anyone needs them let me know or can anyone help me get it to the dump N22 or n17 id…

Started by Wendy

3 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Nick Newman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service