Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disco Lights Wanted

I am looking for some some disco lights for my daughters 6th disco birthday party, ideally to borrow for this Saturday, will rent if necess…

Started by dezai

0 Dec 3, 2014

Velopark...how to get there

People kindly posted some positive stuff about the Velopark in the past. I would like some tips on getting there. At 6 miles each way I don…

Started by Philip

10 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by AndrewAW1

Coop Fairphone: any good?

Hi everybody I want to get my first smart phone at last and am delighted to find there is one called the Fairphone which apparently has som…

Started by Marian Leatherby

3 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Marian Leatherby

St Annes how to get them to agree to a referral?

I would very much appreciate any advice on this issue. Someone I know has waited a long time to finally be admitted to start a long term co…

Started by Philip

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Kids dance classes YMCA

Hi Im looking for a dance class for my almost 5 year old son and i wondered if anyone has taken their kids to any of the dance classes at t…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

1 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by JulieB

special present

I needed to find a special present to thank someone who helped me do some research for a documentary I've been working on and was lucky eno…

Started by sally mustoe

0 Nov 17, 2014

How old are the houses on Harringay Road?

Can anyone help me date the houses on Harringay Road? My insurer requires an accurate date of within 5 years. The land registry says the ti…

Started by Harry

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by HarringayFamily

When was Langham road built

House sake thing. Think it was around 1910 but anyone got more accurate info. Thanks.

Started by Philip

10 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by StephenBln

When was my house built?

Want to know when my house was built(Langham Road). I think around the same time as the Ladder etc which I think was just before 1900?

Started by Philip

4 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Christy Lawrance

Cleaner

Hi can anyone recommend a cleaner for 2 hours every 2 weeks? Really struggling to find someone! Thanks so much in advance Thea

Started by Thea Tudway

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Ruth Valentine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service