Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone recognise this weed?

Can anyone recognise this weed in my neighbour’s garden? I was worried at first that it’s Japanese Knotweed. But it doesn't look like the…

Started by Hugh

3 on Sunday
Reply by Hugh

New low frequency rumble in the Turnpike Lane area

There seems to be a new low frequency rumble in the Turnpike Lane area. It has been present for the last week or maybe two. It also seems t…

Started by Dave S

4 on Friday
Reply by Dave S

Where can I get clothes dyed?

I have a pile of faded jeans which I would like to have re-dyed black, rather than sent to landfill. Does anyone know where I can get this…

Started by Haringey Cat

4 on Friday
Reply by Maddy

Formula help wanted from Excel whizz-kid

I'm doing a spreadsheet for a charity and I'm a bit stuck getttig right what is probably a very simple formula to someone who works with Ex…

Started by Hugh

5 on Friday
Reply by John Leeming

Is there a Hasidic event or celebration tonight?

Just wondering as there are lots of cars being driven by our Hasidic Jewish friends driving around our borough tonight. 

Started by Doodle

5 Jul 31
Reply by Doodle

Ownership of a freehold - what's the best form?

I wonder if anyone has advice on this issue: my neighbours and I are planning to buy the freehold of our flats on the Ladder (the usual set…

Started by Janet

11 Jul 22
Reply by Janet

Any knowledge/experience of tackling a reluctant council about a light blocking tree?

I've always had good results from this forum so thought I'd put this out there. A friend in South London (sent me pics, illustrating the he…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

8 Jul 19
Reply by RichWalker

Companion carer for elder

Hello, I'm looking for a carer to offer a half day a week (this will likely increase) of companionship to my mother in law. She is in her l…

Started by Jenny

1 Jul 19
Reply by Becky

Re. Haringey Library cards....

....are we able to use these in libraries in other Boroughs?  I'm working/living near Archway this week and want to use the library there f…

Started by sam_b

6 Jul 17
Reply by Maddy

Council consultations in libraries?

It used to be possible to consult Council staff in libraries I think Wood Green library was one. Does this service still exist ? 

Started by John D

2 Jul 13
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service