Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for 2 bed garden flat on the ladder or gardens June 29th onwards. Family friendly please!

Expat family looking for soft landing back to the UK! We've been in Tanzania (from Camden) for two years and are coming home this summer. W…

Started by Vanessa

2 May 29, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

2-bed flat on the Ladder to let from early June

Hello, We have a lovely 2-bed flat to let on the Ladder from 3 June. We did it up a few years ago, and it is fully furnished. It's split le…

Started by empyrean_aisles

3 May 14, 2013
Reply by empyrean_aisles

anyone fancy a house swap with a French family this summer?

Hello A French friend is looking to do a house-swap with a London family this summer, preferably in August. They live in Crest (http://en.w

Started by Phil M

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Phil M

A room wanted for my daughter's nanny

Hi, We are looking for a room for my daughter's nanny.  At the eventuality of not finding a room, she will be moving away to her home town…

Started by Kotoko OS

6 May 8, 2013
Reply by Elisa Kaczynska-Nay

Looking for a short term rent ( 3 month) in the area 1-2 bed/ we're flexible

Hi there,  We currently live on the ladder and need to move out for 3 months to have some work done on our flat. We would love to be close…

Started by LE-newby

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Walsh

ROOM TO LET FOR 3 MONTHS

A lovely big room with a double bed, in a lovely Edwardian house in a beautiful quiet street in Muswell Hill, close to buses and Alexandra…

Started by Elisa Kaczynska-Nay

0 Apr 26, 2013

3 bedroom family house available for short term rent

Hi we are renting out our family home for 8-10 weeks until the end of June/1st week of July, please email me if interested.

Started by Nicola

2 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Nicola

Flatshare wanted

I'm looking for a flatshare in N4, to move within the next month or so (can be flexible). Either an existing flatshare or someone to join f…

Started by Lauren

6 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Two bedroom flat to rent

I want to rent out my flat because I'm moving from the area. It's in N22 - two bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom. It has a garde…

Started by liz Cruse

2 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by liz Cruse

Looking for 2bed in n15 postcode

Hi, I am looking for a 2 bed property to rent- the maximum rent I can pay is 1050, part housing benefit. It will be for myself and my daug…

Started by MissGunUk

2 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by MissGunUk

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service