Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flatshare available in stunning N4 flat

Hi, I've got a room available on the top floor of a quiet modern development in Manor House. Offering stunning views, the flat is fully fur…

Started by Nick Mee

1 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

August Short Let

Teacher plus partner looking for short let for whole of August. Close to Manor House, Stamford Hill, Finsbury Pk, Seven Sisters. Access to…

Started by Claire

3 Jul 27, 2013

holiday home in Harringay for rent end of July - August 17

We are offering a furnished mews house including private parking for one or two cars as a holiday home from the end of July to August 17. T…

Started by Kathleen Christian

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Christian

Looking for decent holiday lets / short stay accommodation in Hornsey (9 to 15 August)

I was wondering if anyone knew of any (attractive and clean) short stay lets in the Hornsey area close to Alexandra Road?  My Mum is visiti…

Started by Aleece

5 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Aleece

The latest gravy train is rent-to-rent

I was intrigued to read about "the rapidly growing world of "rent-to-rent" also known as "rent-the-rented" and "multi-let". (The Guardian 2…

Started by Alan Stanton

5 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Hugo

Family house offered for rent 9-16 August

We have a 4 bedroom lovely family home to rent out for a week in august. Please message me for more details and photos. Thanks.

Started by Nicola

0 Jul 9, 2013

2 bedroom garden flat available on Stapleton Hall Road, short term, July to September 350 per week, incl Council tax

We are going away for 2-3 months and would like to let out flat on a short term basis whilst we are away. It is furnished with a double bed…

Started by Lucy Brotherston

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Lucy Brotherston

Nice house offered for 5 weeks short term let

Nice house in Harringay offered for 5 weeks short term let between 27th July - 27th August. Provided fully furnished with all facilities ne…

Started by Ian

0 Jun 15, 2013

3 month short term let needed from 6th June please :)

Hi,  we currently live on the ladder and need to move out of our flat for 3 months on the 6th July whilst we have some work done on our fla…

Started by LE-newby

0 Jun 9, 2013

Finding a flatmate for two bed Ladder flat

Has anyone ever used the internet to find a flatmate? My housemate is leaving to move in with his girlfriend and I don't want to downgrade…

Started by David

7 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service