Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gorgeous huge double loft room en-suite

Available now a really lovely, spacious double loft room in Hornsey Park. 5 minutes from Turnpike Lane Tube or Hornsey BR. Would suit coupl…

Started by Linda

0 Sep 8, 2013

Social Housing Flat exchange

My daughter is looking to move closer to me as we need to share the care of her dog, she has a circle 33 top floor flat in a 3 story, moder…

Started by tania

0 Sep 4, 2013

Do you own a house on Raleigh, Hampden, Lausanne, Frobisher, Falkland or Allison Roads and want to sell?

We have been living on Fairfax Road for the past 11 years and have a chain free buyer lined up to buy our house.  Unfortunately the house w…

Started by Michelle

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Liza

Looking for a 2 bedroom flat with a garden to buy in Haringey

Hi, Myself and my boyfriend are looking to purchase a 2 bedroom flat with a garden in Haringey. We know that there is little on the market…

Started by Natalie Darlison

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Joe

beautiful, bright and spacious 1 bed harringay ladder flat to rent from April 1st 2013

1 BED FLAT FOR RENT FROM 1ST APRIL, SADLY MOVING OUT AS WE HAVE FOUND A PLACE TO BUY. IT HAS BEEN A LOVELY HOME FOR THE PAST 18 MONTHS- BEA…

Started by Katy Bodkin

1 Aug 12, 2013

**NEW RE-FURBISHED VICTORIAN HOUSE **

Renewed your tenancy agreement yet? Secure this large Victorian terraced house 12 month AST - Harringay Road.  Ideal for working profession…

Started by Neil

0 Aug 11, 2013

Help needed - 3/4 month rental for studio or 1 bed flat for retired lady currently undergoing chemo

Hello. Does anyone have a short term rent flat available for a retired lady currently undergoing medical treatment? She needs to move but i…

Started by Jacq

6 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Linda

Turnpike Lane 5 Bedroom House to let

Large spacious 5 bedroom house to let, situated in a quiet street close to turnpike lane station. 5 Double bedrooms, large kitchen with was…

Started by Vic Upson

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Felicitá

DOUBLE ROOM IN GREAT 2 PERSON FLAT (£540pcm non inc)

Urgently looking for a new flatmate to move in ASAP! The rent is £540pcm not including bills (that comes to about £100 on top). The rent fo…

Started by Nat Yelverton

1 Aug 9, 2013

Room to rent Crouch End Highgate £244pw ideal for couple

Looking for a couple or individual to rent a huge double, part furnished room. The flat is on Shepherds Hill - a beautiful big Victorian H…

Started by Kay Lockett

2 Aug 5, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service