Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to buy a 1-2 bed flat in N8/N15/N4

Dear HoLers My partner and I have been trying to buy a flat in the area - including the Ladder, Gardens and N15/West Green - since January…

Started by CarlyM

2 Nov 17, 2013

3-bed Semi on Ladder for Sale

Hi, I'm selling a 3-bed semi on the Ladder in need of modernisation. Offers around £645k. Contact me at mark.forrest@hotmail.co.uk or on 07…

Started by Mark Forrest

0 Nov 17, 2013

Friend looking for a room to rent immediatley

Hi All a friend of a friend (female) arrived a few days ago from Italy looking for work as a graphic designer, but unfortunately ended up i…

Started by Cecilia

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

We'd like to buy a 2bed flat and go direct (no estate agent)

We love Harringay and have been looking to buy for the last 5 months. We just haven't quite found the right thing and open days make it rid…

Started by Edg

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

Double room available, own bathroom, Stroud Green

Looking for a lovely person or couple to share my flat for up to a year. Quiet flat with garden near to Stroud Green Road. 7 minutes walk t…

Started by Hopping Mad

2 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

1 bedroom flat with private parking for rent from November

A very well maintained one bedroom furnished flat with secure parking, less than a two minute walk away from Harringay Station, N4 (on the…

Started by Sally

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

x

Started by Mrs McFly

3 Oct 18, 2013

Double Room to Rent off White Hart Lane

-Spacious double room overlooking gardens; fully carpeted; size of room 11 x 13ft -Good selection of public transport, buses to Wood Green…

Started by Jeferson

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Jeferson

2/3 BED FLAT FOR SHORT LET - From 02/Jan/2014 to 2/Feb

Hello, neighbors! My cousin and her husband are coming for a 30/40 day visit/course to London with their 2 kids (Boy 10 & Girl 9). We a…

Started by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

0 Sep 16, 2013

Short term double room available in lovely house

A double room in a lovely house has become available for the two months from end of 30th September to 1st December. Large room, well-lit ro…

Started by Alex Palex

0 Sep 14, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service