Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a place to stay for 2 month

Our friend is coming to work at Green Lens Studios for 2 month and we are looking for a place for him to stay starting February 3rd. Does…

Started by Green Lens Studios

0 Jan 29, 2014

Newly Refurbished Flat To Rent - Kitchener Road N17

A bright and airy, newly refurbished 2 bedroom, garden flat available to let immediately. Situated in a in quiet residential street off Phi…

Started by Daniel Farnworth

8 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Daniel Farnworth

2 bedsits to let in the heart of Crouch End

2 Large nicely decorated bedsit rooms in a large well maintained Victorian house. First bedsit has own compact fridge, sink, hob and microw…

Started by Vic Upson

2 Jan 26, 2014

Lovely double loft room for Monday to Friday let

Hi there If anyone knows friends who want to live in this great area during the week but live somewhere else at weekends, perhaps because o…

Started by Chrisandsally

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Marion

2 rooms for rent in lovely Ally Pally flat

Two rooms in a lovely shared flat super close to Alexandra Palace and park. The flat is light and airy, and an easy distance from Crouch En…

Started by Alison Lightbourne

0 Jan 13, 2014

Lovely double room available with own bathroom, N4

Hi there I have a lovely double room with use of own bathroom to let in Stroud Green N4. Very nice, quiet area. Sharing with me (owner) and…

Started by Hopping Mad

2 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Hopping Mad

One bed flat available to rent for 4 months from February

I'm going travelling for 4 months in February and am looking for someone to rent my flat on a short term basis.   * Located in N17 and 5-10…

Started by VickyP

0 Dec 31, 2013

Friendly vegetarian wanted for fantastic value food-sharing house

Looking for someone to share with 4 others (3 guys and 1 girl) in beautiful vegetarian and gay friendly house. Room available from Sun 19t…

Started by Michael Cosgrove

0 Dec 11, 2013

Seeking accommodation to rent.

Hi, We are a small family of two working parents and a 5 year old girl who goes to South Harringay school. We have been living on St. Ann's…

Started by Glenn Hayman

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Glenn Hayman

2 bedroom first floor flat available on the ladder

Hi I am posting a 2 double bedroom first floor flat located on Frobisher Road, in a Victorian conversion. It has a spacious living room, a…

Started by Kim Freiheit

0 Nov 21, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service