Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 bed flat to rent for the summer

My husband and I are off travelling for 3 months in June and need somebody to stay in our flat while we're gone. It's a spacious one-bed fi…

Started by Katie

5 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Irfan Hosic

2 bed flat SHORT LET March to July - N5

Islington N5 - 2 Bedroom   My friend Monique has a 2 bed flat to rent for up to 5 months from beginning March to end July 2016 while she is…

Started by Smithoix

8 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Emma

WANTED 1/2 BEDROOM FLAT/HOUSE FROM BEGINNING OF MARCH

WANTED 1/2 BEDROOM FLAT/HOUSE FOR FAMILY FROM BEGINNING OF MARCH Looking for 1/2 bedroom flat/house from beginning of March for 2 months wh…

Started by Barts

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Barts

Wanted: garage to store motorbike

Hi guys and girls, Moving into Warham Road in October and looking for somewhere to store my motorbike.  After getting my last one nicked f…

Started by Matt Fenby Taylor

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Foyster

Looking for a double room to rent

Hello! I would really like to move to the Harringay Green Lanes area and am looking for a double room for me and my boyfriend. We are frien…

Started by Nicole

0 Jan 13, 2016

Bowes Park Studio to let

I have a lovely bright GF studio flat with separate kitchen to rent out close to Bowes Park and Bounds Green stations. It is newly refurbis…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Jan 4, 2016

1 bed for January

I know this is one of the quieter boards on here but I thought it might be worth asking - does anyone know of any flats (up to £1200/month)…

Started by Cat

3 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Helen Myers

Wanted - 3 bedrooms in Harringay for Jan 1st

Hi, We are a couple and 2 single guys looking for a 3 bed house/flat or in an existing houseshare in the area. We could move end of Dec or…

Started by Chris Rachel Ragbir

0 Dec 13, 2015

Space available for your family and friends visiting at Christmas

We have had a cancellation in our B and B in Eade Road for Christmas week, so if you need a local place for friends or family to stay, do g…

Started by Chrisandsally

0 Dec 8, 2015

Female looking for a room to rent in Wood Green, Bounds Green, Crouch End, Muswell Hill or nearby.

A female friend is in urgent need of a room to rent as her present home is unsatisfactory.  She can pay up to £115 a week. Less would be b…

Started by Neil

0 Dec 3, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service