Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovely Double Room Available in Flat Share on Stapleton Hall Road

Hello! We have a lovely double room available in a flat share on Stapleton Hall Road.  The 3 bed flat is on the top floor of a converted ho…

Started by Lizzie Rankin

0 Jun 28, 2016

Short term place needed from Thursday

Hi  I'm having work done on my house, and now have to move out on Thursday. Short notice I know! Looking for a flat/house to let? Perhaps y…

Started by VeronicaM

3 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by VeronicaM

Large sunny room to rent in Seven Sisters

2014-06-03%2014.28.01.jpg

Started by Candy

4 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Edward Tattersfield

Do You Have a Garage To Rent ?

Looking for a garage to rent in N4 or N8 to keep a small sports car safe and off the road. Even 6 months would do. DM or 07931 785 313. Tha…

Started by John D

1 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by John D

Newly refurbished one bedroom flat ready to rent out now

I have completely refurbished a one double bedroom flat in Friern Barnet. It has been finished to a high spec with porcelain tiles, brand n…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Jun 1, 2016

Great Room available for the summer

Great room with double bed and plenty of space in a two bedroom apartment with a living room, a nicely equipped kitchen, a clean/ working b…

Started by Juliette de La Marnierre

1 May 26, 2016
Reply by Juliette de La Marnierre

2-bed Short-Term Let Needed - starting in April 2016

Hi there, My husband and I have just moved to Harringay, but need to move out of our house for 3-5 months due to extensive renovation works…

Started by NatashaN4

4 May 24, 2016
Reply by Dina Nayeri

Crouch end 2BR summer apartment

My partner, baby, and I are going away July and August (and maybe September) and would like someone to stay in our lovely 2 bedroom (we're…

Started by Dina Nayeri

0 May 24, 2016

looking for room in Dog friendly property

Hi all, I m desperately looking for a room for me and my 4 y.o dog. I ve received many replies from Gumtree and Spareroom websites..but at…

Started by Marianna Contu

0 May 19, 2016

Wanted - Flat to rent for two weeks

Looking for a flat, large studio to rent from 6 June for two weeks. We are two adults and one child. We need somewhere to stay while work…

Started by RuthE

0 May 15, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service