Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Renting with a dog

Hi, My partner and I will soon be moving out of our flat in Tottenham and hope to move back to Harringay - were previously in Ritches Road.…

Started by Cara

3 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by North

A bright single room to let in Muswell Hill

Hi, I have a bright single room to let in a desirable part of Muswell Hill. Sharing the kitchen/bathroom and a nice relaxing garden.  Tje b…

Started by Fatima Fernandes

0 Apr 7, 2017

Double bedroom overlooking lovely garden in fantastic location on the Ladder

Hi, I am seeking a nice flatmate to share my home with me, it is a lovely room in a lovely home and the garden is about to be glorious for…

Started by Robyn

0 Mar 29, 2017

2/3 Bed Flat or House wanted for a Short Let

We're building an extension to our flat near Turnpike Lane and need somewhere to live while the work takes place. We're looking for a 2 or…

Started by Tom A

0 Mar 28, 2017

Room to rent on Harringay Ladder £600pcm (inclusive of bills)

We have a spare room in our house to let to a lodger. It's a nice Victorian house on the Harringay ladder - close to Turnpike Lane undergro…

Started by kiki_beresford_road

0 Mar 26, 2017

Room offered in the Harringay Ladder- house share

Beautiful house share in Effingham Road, N8 Double room available. Full details on the ad I have with https://m.spareroom.co.uk/3782726 Pa…

Started by Manuel

0 Mar 23, 2017

Wanted 1 bed flat in N4 or nearby (Finsbury Park, Stroud Green, Crouch End, Holloway, Harringay)

A friend of mine is looking for a 1 bed flat in the local area. Works full time, clean, tidy, non smoker etc - perfect tenant.. She is real…

Started by Lauren

3 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by andy h

Double room in family home nr Manor House - offered

I have a bright and cosy room (not too big, not too small) in a friendly family home, available NOW. It's perfect for an easygoing, mature…

Started by L Griffiths

3 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Lizzy Nazer

One bedroom flat to rent in Muswell Hill, with garden

I have a newly redecorated one bedroom flat in Muswell Hill available for rent by mid April or sooner. It is on the ground floor with a sma…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Mar 22, 2017

Nice double room in Stamford Hill

Double room in two-bedroom Victorian flat - to share with a friendly teacher. Fully furnished, the room is clean and comfortable. The flat…

Started by Geoffrey Dorje

0 Mar 21, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service