Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SALISBURY MANSIONS, N15. 2 bed flat for sale!

After 20 years in the area, we are selling our much loved flat and moving to a house beyond Haringey. It is a spacious purpose-built Victor…

Started by Clive Kelly

0 May 3, 2018

Double Room available in shared house, Harringay, Green Lanes

Suitable for professional or mature student, aged between 25 to 50. Rent is £495 pcm inc all bills - electricity, heating, gas, water, tv l…

Started by HB

0 Apr 30, 2018

Lodger offering company and light care/help around the house/garden for cheaper rent

Hi, I'm looking for a room locally- ideally a cheap rate, in return for giving some help around the home with things like cooking, cleaning…

Started by Samantha Struthers

8 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Heidi Mirza

Station Crescent House

Hi,  my 3 bed-2reception room house is available to rent.  It’s been newly decorated and a new bathroom installed.  It has its own garden.…

Started by Elizabeth Haggerty

3 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Violet

Furnished double room available to rent in shared house

Hello 1st floor furnished double bedroom available next to Downhills Park N17 6PE. 675pcm inclusive of bills, weekly cleaning and Internet.…

Started by Gideon Henry

0 Apr 13, 2018

One bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park

I have a split level bright and well decorated one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park, a short walk from Bowes Park and Bounds Green Stat…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Apr 7, 2018

Our Unique + Supercool Summerhill Road Cottage Is For Sale

I've noticed that others list their properties when they come up for sale so thought i'd do the same (if it's allowed!?) We are selling our…

Started by byl999

0 Mar 23, 2018

Double room for rent on the Ladder

Hello, We have a double room to rent in a lovely shared house on the ladder.  Please let me know if you are interested and I can send fur…

Started by Annapurna

9 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by sharon

Living/Work space

Affordable living/work space required for artist who is going to be made homeless in a couple of weeks and needs to leave the Chocolate Fac…

Started by sharon

0 Mar 17, 2018

Double room to let in 4 bedroom house N17

Hi all I'm letting a double room in a house in Downhills Park area. This is the link to the advert on SpareRoom. Would like to let it to so…

Started by Pat Devereaux

0 Mar 15, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service