Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Harringay Online Displaying Strangely for You?

A HoL member got in touch earlier to let me know that HoL was displaying strangely for him. Unable to replicate the issues, I've checked…

Started by Hugh

21 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Nicky

HoL "Certificate Error"

A few members have written in recently flagging a "certificate errors" they've been getting when using HoL. This happens because the site i…

Started by Hugh

10 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Hugh

IKEA blocks harringayonline

Presumably due to an extremely lazy content categorization system that relies, at least in part, on Pattern matching of domain names, harri…

Started by James C

5 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Hugh

A Quick Check Please

Either my browser is playing up or there's an issue wit the website I want to get fixed. I need a quick check on what happens when, using a…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Search tutorial for HoL

Hi Hugh, This may already exist but some brief pointers on how to search effecitvely on HOL would be really useful. It may just be me,  but…

Started by adamvietnam

4 May 9, 2018
Reply by adamvietnam

Reply Notification Emails from HoL

I had an email today suggesting a slight change to the wording ofHoL's email notification emails. I have a suggestion about HOL discussion…

Started by Hugh

16 May 2, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Content moderation on Harringay Online

There is an interesting article in the Atlantic where they talk about the unaccounted for cost of user generated content on Facebook and si…

Started by John McMullan

3 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Sarah

"Cancel Trump's February visit............"

If you are not allowed to comment any more on this post why is it a heading this week under miscellany? Note from Site Admin: It was close…

Started by janice

3 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Please ban the racists

Admins, I think racism is not allowed on HOL. Is there any chance you could ban the people I believe are making racist comments on today's…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

36 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Posts Appearing Multiple Times

For the last week or so, you may have noticed that posts are appearing multiple times.  This is happening as the result of a bug with the m…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 12, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service