Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HoL search box

hello- when I put something in the search box on the top right of the page, for example 'handyman' the results that come up seem to have no…

Started by Sarfraz

1 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Twitter account temporarily suspended

It is the message that appears on Harringay account page on Twitter. Is this a hitch (I hope)? Or have we managed to fall foul of Twitter?

Started by Lu

6 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Lu

Technical Problems with Starting a New Post?

I've had a trickle of reports over the past few months from people who can't add a new post. They get the following error message. The t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 9, 2020

How Do I Delete a Response to a Post?

Hello. I need to delete a reply to a post using my android phone. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks 

Started by Al

1 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Searching HOL- Tips? How Can I Get More Relevant Results?

Can anyone shed light on how i can search HOL and get the most recent mentions of the topic i'm after? I am just putting in the topic word…

Started by sparkle

11 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Sixfaces

Harringay Online Home Button Disappeared - how to Return Home Page?

As soon as I navigate away from the HOL homepage I can't get back to it via a direct link - clickin on the banner at the top doesn't work s…

Started by Tessa

9 May 2, 2020
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Events Listings on HoL Suspended

In the current crisis, many if not all events are being cancelled. However, not all events holders were updating their listings on HoL and…

2 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Martin Malcolm

Collecting days out posts on Harringay Online

Last week, Hugh posted an interesting thread on Myddleton Gardens and Michael helpfully provided advice about how to get there by public tr…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Hamm

Free Stuff Offer/ Wanted category improvement suggestion (feedback)

The free stuff / wanted category is used a lot and is very active. A slight issue is that you can't tell if an offer is taken unless you re…

Started by Oisín G.

4 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Alex

Using Mobile for HoL? Get an App-like experience

Many HoL members have found it convenient to add HoL to their home screen. Whilst this doesn't make it an app, it makes it accessible, righ…

0 Oct 8, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service