Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Know how many countries have visited this site in the last 6 months?

People from 63 countries have visted. Absolutely no idea why someone from Chad, St Lucia, Slovakia, Reunion, Serbia, Togo or many of the ot…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

Harringay Online Wiki

Thanks to the generous contribution of one site member, we have now procured a wiki for the site. So, first question, what's a wiki? My at…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

Wanna fix those drop-downs on your customised "My Page"

Fed-up with the drop-down menus on your "My Page" being too narrow and not matching your beautifully customised page? Then click here for a…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 2, 2008

New Tab Organisation

Love 'em? Hate 'em? Think I've gone totally bonkers, off my rocker?

Started by Hugh

16 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Sapphireblue

Harringay Online gets a wee mention in the Guardian today..........

Only a wee mention, but one of only three they pickd up on fro the catalyst awards.

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Sapphireblue

Anyone having problems with the drop-down menus?

A member who is using computers in an internet cafe has told me that she's having rpoblems with the drop-down menus - they're apparently al…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Any Budding Video Makers Out there who fancy doing a better job on a Harringay Online Video?

Following the oscar-winning Harringay Online production by yours truly for No 10, I was musing on the value of having a good quality video…

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by John D

Catalyst Awards Success

So, li'l ole Harringay chalks one up for the underdog. Out of over 100 entrants, Harringay Online was one of ten sites recognised at this…

Started by Hugh

28 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by AnnieH

They've Copied Harringay Online in Virginnia USA, now Durban South Africa is pondering our Approach

Back in October last year a network was set up in Virginnia which at its launch was just about a carbon copy of this site. (It's since deve…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 26, 2008

Most popular discussions on HoL are ......

http://www.harringayonline.com/forum?sort=mostPopularDiscussions

Started by matt

5 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service