Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some (hopefully temporary) bugs with latest activity

I've noticed today that new discussion posts and additions to the website such as photos are not coming up in latest activity although repl…

Started by Liz

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Liz

has HoL got slower for you?

is it me, or has this site started to run really slowly in the last couple of weeks? could me my ailing computer but other sites have not s…

Started by Adam

3 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Liz

Sausage Mag: Harringay Online Makes You Feel Warm & Fuzzy Inside

A few folk who've joined up recently have mentioned Sausage magazine as the way they'd heard about HoL. Naturally I became curious. And, l…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Anette

Harringay Online as educational tool

Hi Folks just wanted to say that I included our Harringay Online into a lecture/seminar session the other day. I teach comp cultural and m…

Started by Ruth

2 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Harringay Online jumps 1,715, 677 places to rank in top 7% of websites

With a cancelled meeting this morning and it not being one of my "real work" days, I've been catching up with my inbox, feed reader etc. I…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Funding HarringayOnline

I've just seen Liz's comment here. So, Liz and Hugh, I'll promise the site a £25 p.a. subscription and I invite everyone who can afford it…

Started by Alan Stanton

22 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Hugh

NEW LOOK ('N' STUFF)

As you may well have noticed, there have been a few updates on the network overnight. The most obvious is the new look for the latest activ…

Started by Hugh

24 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by RuthE

Use Harringay Online on Your Mobile?

As our phones are getting smarter more and more we're using them to access the web on the go. Harringay Online works fine from my mobile,…

Started by Hugh

14 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Maslow's Heirarchy of Internet Usage - Discuss!!

Published on virtualhappiness.org - so you get the concept this is dealing with.

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Is the web the new global campfire? Does online = virtual happiness?

Possibly flippant but apparently serious questions about the affect of being online on our happiness. Watch this four minute video (unless…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 6, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service