Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Online on Twitter

Twitter has been a while coming to HoL because I've been looking at it and trying to convince my self that it's not a load of hyped nonsens…

Started by Hugh

8 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Member pictures returning to latest activity next month

Member pictures disappeared from the latest activity panel in February. You'll be pleased to hear that they're coming back next month. So,…

Started by Hugh

1 May 16, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Royal Society of Arts Chief praises of Harringay Online

Matthew Taylor was kind enough to mention us in one of his blogs the other day and today commented: "If we had 5,000 Harringay on lines ou…

Started by Hugh

1 May 1, 2009
Reply by Hugh

How to add tags + Any questions about using the site for us?

From time to time we open a thread which enables people to ask questions about using the site. This month's hot tip is how to add tags. If…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Harringay Online - Whither Now?

As we welcome our 1,500th member, my mind has turned to the future. How can the potential of the site to do good be harnessed? How can it b…

Started by Hugh

16 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Harringay Online Welcomed its 1,500th Member today

As unexpected as the growth of this site has been, I'm delighted to welcome our 1,500th member today.

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Dick Harris

Should members use their real names?

Should members on social websites such as HOL use their real names, or is it acceptable to hide behind made up names? Do this affect the wa…

Started by matt

28 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by RuthE

Is HoL a liminal zone?

Do you say things on HoL that you wouldn't say in the "real world" Is it one of those places, like the pub where it's easier to socialize b…

Started by anne barwick

3 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

£30,000 for a site like this. Where did I go wrong.

Mathew Taylor, Head honcho at the RSA has the view that out of work journalists should be given a year and £30,000 to set up sites like thi…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Anette

HoL marked on Twitter again

I tend not to share these often, but I guess I should every now and then. There's a growing number of folks working in community engagemen…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service