Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Class and this Website

Any connections? The internet is relatively free of speech patterns, dress, whatever may persist as notes of class in 21st Century Britain.…

Started by Hugh

8 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

HoL Facebook fanbase goes female

Why this? Facebook vs. HoL

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Hol and diversity

What happened to my diversity around HoL discussion.????....the last thing I wrote was: Well there is a large and visible presence of Turk…

Started by Sapphireblue

2 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Tom's had the digital decorators in

I just noticed that Tom's had the digital decorators in. Nice job Tom. It struck me that I've seen a few nice member pages on the site. An…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Online Protests – why do they make Joanna uneasy?

Sticking with a theme I picked up on a few days ago about the responsibility of this website, I cane across a very interesting piece from J…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Hol responsibilty to monitor standards of site content

On another posting on this site a member posted the following: Unfortunately Hugh has chosen to leave this thread off the HOL mail out. He…

Started by Hugh

18 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Hugh

You're Part of a Revolution

Just acquired myself a copy of Clay Shirky's Here Comes Everybody and started looking through the first few chapters. (Shirky is a professo…

Started by Hugh

19 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

HoL Scam Alert

About 10 mins ago we had a new member join, ROSE C GRAND. There were a few things that raised my suspicions. A bit of detective work turned…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 8, 2009

Slaying the Tyranny of text - Video-based reporting for HoL

As Liz will tell you, I've been bending her ear for a long while now about us adding that extra something with some video reporting. So, fi…

Started by Hugh

18 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Hugh

HOL's Top 10 discussions

HOL's Top 10 discussions judging by number of replies, sorted by topic; 1. History 2. Eating out 3. Religion 4. Housing 5. Traffic 6. Usin…

Started by matt

10 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service