Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOL Cookie Use

So how does HOL plan to deal with the new legal requirement regarding cookie use for this site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-135412

Started by Inkjetpack

1 May 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Using Tags on HoL

A far from perfect system, but tags on HoL can be helpful.   We added a page about using them recently. (Page also accessible via drop-down…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 27, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Finding stuff on HoL - some more help

I recognise that it's not always easy to find stuff on HoL. So, as time permits I'm trying to add the findability that the platform designe…

Started by Hugh

4 May 27, 2011
Reply by Paul W

Continually surprised at where mentions of HoL pop up

I'm continually surprised at where we pop up round the the world, but I don't normally mention these finds because, well, it's just not Eng…

Started by Hugh

5 May 19, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Egg on our Face

Egg on the HoLface this week - first the gremlins got in to our newsletter and sent all the links in the first section to the same story. :…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Mailbox

Doesn't seem to be working this morning. Or is it just me ?

Started by John D

8 May 10, 2011
Reply by John D

Okay - HoL is now open range territory - read without log-in

I've been umming and aahing for a while now about opening up the site so that everything can be read without the need to login. I've just b…

Started by Hugh

36 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by KP

Big font for comments

You may have noticed that the font size for comments has grown overnight.  The platform creators introduced it by accident along with a fix…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by wholepint

Site policy on identifying individual people and properties

A couple of issues arose recently where I've had to think about whether it is right to identify either a specific person or a specific prop…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Please suggest a new anti-spammer question for HoL sign-up

About six months ago it seemed like we were getting more and more spammers leaving annoying messages on people's member pages. With the th…

Started by Hugh

16 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Gina O

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service