Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone having trouble accessing HoL via newsletter from iPhone

With UK smartphone penetration in the UK at just about 50% more and more people are accessing HoL via their phones (about 15,000 differe…

Started by Hugh

6 May 12, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Out of date email notifications from HoL

Apologies if you're getting a rash of out of date email notifications from HoL. Our platform hosts have been struggling with their email sy…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Member Search

I can no longer see the Member Search button on the main page. Has it been removed for some reason?

Started by Lesley Ramm

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Hugh

More Requests to use our Historical Pictures Archive

I've no idea what's been going on over the past few weeks but we've had something of a flurry of people asking to use our Historical Pic…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 11, 2012

Harringay Online used by Smithsonian to resource exhibition materials

Recently I've been getting a small, but a steadily rising number of requests from round the world to reuse our historical archive materi…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by La Moore

Harringay Online in Sydney Morning Herald

It never fails to surprise me how the inetrenet internet shrinks the world. Harringay Online keeps getting mentioned by publications rou…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Welcome to AntK

A few months back Hol Member AntK dropped me a note to ask if she could get involved with HoL. Locally based, AntK, Antonia, is a print…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 18, 2012

HoL goodies that aren't on HoL

with the busyness of our lives not all HoL stuff is on HoL. Whilst the website remains very much our focus, we have started to put some stu…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 13, 2012

We've Updated our Facebook Page

Facebook pages are changing at the end of the month. We've got ourselves ahead of the game and have already updated our Facebook page. …

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 2, 2012

Tradespeople & professional recommendations (and helping the website)

I realised a couple of days ago that I hadn't gone through and tagged all the "Tradespeople & professional recommendations" for quit…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 12, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service