Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How's HoL's new mobile working out for you?

A little while back, we quietly introduced a new improved mobile version of HoL. Prompted by a comment I received yesterday, I figure it's…

Started by Hugh

13 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Changing profile pic on HoL

I decided I might like to put a real photo up on here on my profile, instead of the anonymous drawing that I currently have. After a bit of…

Started by Lesley G

3 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Lesley G

Making it easier to decode who's replying to who in the forum

Over the years, we've tried two options with the way the forum works - flat and threaded forum replies. Flat is where no replies are indent…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Sign-in to HoL with just one click: social sign-in

Did you know you can shortcut all that email/password bother when you sign in to HoL? For a couple of years now we've had a social sign-i…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Online finalist in another award

About a month or so back I received an email informing me that Harringay Online had been nominated for an award for the Technology4Good A…

Started by Hugh

11 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Facebook query

Can anyone tell me, how do I share something from my FB page on HoL's ? I have "liked" HoL, but can't seem to send it anything. Do I need t…

Started by Maddy

3 Jun 12, 2012

HoL Updates on Android

I had an email last week telling me that one HoL reader hasn't been able to read the weekly update on his Android phone recently. Anyone el…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 12, 2012

Facebook isn't playing nicely

Since Wednesday there's been a problem between Facebook and a number of other platforms. This means that links back to HoL (and thousands…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh

One Button Council Contact

A wee reminder about our One Button Council page.  Because councils' websites are rarely easy to navigate, last summer we identified the…

Started by Hugh

2 May 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Dragon Vets Thread

Following further communications with Dragon Vets, we were requested to remove the complete thread since the complaint is subject to an inv…

Started by HoL Site Admin

40 May 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service