Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Site Search Not Working

The HoL search function isn't working properly at the moment. The boffins are working on it. In the meantime, you can use a Google site spe…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 29, 2013

Help with HoL / Computer Doctor / Social Media Surgery - Anyone Interested?

A recent discussion on HoL about a few people having issues with using the site led me to wonder whether I oughtn't to offer a surgery to h…

Started by Hugh

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Kamila

Missing link?

Is it just me or has everyone lost the tab top (ish) left in the top white-on-black row, to the HoL home page?  My leftist link now is to m…

Started by pamish

7 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Spell Checker Added?

Am I missing something here? In the last week I have seen that wonderful wiggly red line under some of my words when I post on HoL, telling…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Angela

Website problems

Hello everyone. I was last on here a few weeks ago and haven't been back for a while as i was busy with work commitments and when i tried t…

Started by Ian Sinclair

1 May 19, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Get Alerts for the Topics on HoL You Want to Keep Up With

If there are topics on HoL that you're particularly interested in, setting up email alerts for new activity is just one click away. When yo…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 25, 2013

Midwestern Kindness: Denver Reaches out a Helping Hand to HoL

From time to time I get a donation at HoL which helps keep the site going. The other day, an amount arrived through HoL's Paypal donation…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by TBD

Gremlins in Friday Update

Apologies all. The gremlins appears to have got into this weeks update something awful. A revised version will be sent out asap.

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"Please Change to Haringey Online"

We received the following message via our Facebook page today: Hi, I am wondering why you don't switch to calling yourself haringey online,…

Started by Hugh

51 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

HoL site problems on 'older' Mac browsers

I've noticed today that I'm not able to send messages, preview posts or add emoticons to posts on either of my current browsers. Can't rem…

Started by abstractjuz

15 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by abstractjuz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service