Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

St Mary's Upper Grade School (Former Girls' National School)

This building was originally home to the girls' National School, built by 1815 and rebuilt in 1832.

Views: 185

Comment by stephen nicholls on March 4, 2015 at 17:12

It's on the corner of Harold Road and Tottenham Lane. It became St Marys Infant School before the new one was built at the bottom of Church Lane.

Comment by Stuart on March 4, 2015 at 17:31

Is it where the police station is now?

Comment by stephen nicholls on March 4, 2015 at 19:44

The police station is on the same side of the road but on the opposite corner of Harold Road. Where the school was is now flat's.

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Harringay online to add comments!

Join Harringay online

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service