Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,009)

Discussions Replied To (623) Replies Latest Activity

"Another Cason added here."

Hugh replied Jun 22 to Pioneering divorce for women, a suicide and Henri Cartier Bresson - a tale of a local Victorian photographer's family

8 Jun 22
Reply by Hugh

"pdf version now attached."

Hugh replied Jun 19 to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

11 Jun 19
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks., Gary.  Yes, a lot of research goes into my pieces, but that’s the bit I enj…"

Hugh replied Jun 17 to Edward Henry Chapman of Harringay House – Harringay's City merchant ‘prince’

4 Jun 17
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks for that feedback, Peter. I've now done what I should have done last night an…"

Hugh replied Jun 17 to Edward Henry Chapman of Harringay House – Harringay's City merchant ‘prince’

4 Jun 17
Reply by Hugh

"Aha. So, yes then, I suppose we might assume a relationship of some sort, then."

Hugh replied Jun 10 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"Love the description of the photo, Man Horse Riding Hunting Competition Hornsey Live…"

Hugh replied Jun 10 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"The Hornsey Historical Society asked me to give then a version of the article for pu…"

Hugh replied Jun 7 to The Gentleman Highwayman of Hornsey Road

10 Jun 10
Reply by Ken Stevens

"Here's a photo of Sutton Lodge from Braddock's Hackney days. The building was at the…"

Hugh replied Jun 3 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"I agree, Ken. I don't think it's Hornsey."

Hugh replied May 31 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"Today, researching something else, I stumbled across a new piece of information abou…"

Hugh replied May 28 to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

11 Jun 19
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service