Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,225)

Discussions Replied To (645) Replies Latest Activity

"No, unequivocally not. I explained it thusly in a footnote to one of my Harringay Wi…"

Hugh replied 4 hours ago to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

18 4 hours ago
Reply by Hugh

"The route of the New River was precisely calculated so that water could flow from He…"

Hugh replied yesterday to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

18 4 hours ago
Reply by Hugh

"Delighted to read that you're enjoying them - and an early merry Christmas to you!"

Hugh replied yesterday to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

18 4 hours ago
Reply by Hugh

"Revised pdf attached to replace the original. The primary changes are to improve the…"

Hugh replied Nov 25 to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

18 4 hours ago
Reply by Hugh

"This was one of those posts that seems to have been picked up by many publications a…"

Hugh replied Nov 18 to Cheetah Racing at Harringay Stadium

5 Nov 18
Reply by Richard Woods

"I have just added above an article from the Hornsey Journal with reminiscences of th…"

Hugh replied Nov 14 to Old Hornsey police station

1 Nov 14
Reply by Hugh

"More on St John's Lodge in the comments on this thread from 2011."

Hugh replied Nov 11 to Overlays of St Ann's and St John's Lodge

5 Nov 11
Reply by anne barwick

"Originally, the bank next door wasn’t included in the numbering of Grand Parade, for…"

Hugh replied Oct 21 to Another bit of Harringay Cycling history

3 Oct 26
Reply by John Shulver

"I was interested to see the portrait in Fig. 2 crop up in an episode of the ITV prog…"

Hugh replied Oct 7 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

13 Oct 7
Reply by Hugh

"Another new image - added as Fig. 26."

Hugh replied Sep 23 to The Elms Hornsey - a Mysteriously Wealthy Tobacconist, a Hidden Russian Princess and a Jujitsu-Loving Victorian Publisher

22 Sep 23
Reply by Ken Stevens

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service