Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (19,696)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it."

Hugh replied on Saturday to A River Through it - Development of the New River and Water Works in Hornsey

35 on Saturday
Reply by Hugh

"Quite right, Slapdash description. Now clarified and links to BM provided."

Hugh replied Jan 6 to Harringay's 14th Century Gold and Emerald Ring

10 Jan 6
Reply by Van Howell

"Thanks for the update, Andrew. It looks like your team is doing an amazing job. And…"

Hugh replied Jan 2 to World's largest piano built in Harringay

33 Jan 4
Reply by Jim Walsh

"More likely the coronation of Edward. So c1901. I’ve revised my caption from c1897 t…"

Hugh replied Jan 1 to Crouch End Hill 1890 to 1965 - a Story in Pictures

9 Jan 1
Reply by Hugh

"Whilst at Brice Castle earlier this month, I stumbled across the following snippet i…"

Hugh replied Dec 31, 2021 to Crouch End Hill 1890 to 1965 - a Story in Pictures

9 Jan 1
Reply by Hugh

"I happened to walk past the R J Winter building in Goodge Street the other day and n…"

Hugh replied Dec 28, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Well done for constructing Emily’s family tree. Good to see my Braddock research put…"

Hugh replied Dec 27, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Perhaps he started at number 700?"

Hugh replied Dec 27, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Another Bradwell. "

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Quite right about Bromley East London. Well done on tracking down more biodata on Em…"

Hugh replied Dec 24, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service