Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (19,511)

Discussions Replied To (545) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd quite forgotten about this. Prompted last year by questions about why Hampden Ro…"

Hugh replied Sep 3 to The Victorians of Falkland Road (from the 1901 Census) - part 1

12 Sep 10
Reply by Barrie Birch

"Thank you, Richard. Sorry, I'm not much good with Windows any more. "

Hugh replied Aug 27 to Decoding a Watercolour of Eighteenth Century Crouch End Broadway

8 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"Thanks, Ken. "

Hugh replied Aug 27 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

17 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"I didn't intend that Colquon/Holne House would be part of the ground this article co…"

Hugh replied Aug 24 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

17 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"I think perhaps we are talking at cross-purposes. When you said you were looking aga…"

Hugh replied Aug 23 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

17 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"That sounds like it may have been quite a widely shared 'personal' geography."

Hugh replied Aug 22 to Decoding a Watercolour of Eighteenth Century Crouch End Broadway

8 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"Thanks, Ken. Never one for wanting to bring 'ancient folk' up short, I've amended th…"

Hugh replied Aug 22 to Decoding a Watercolour of Eighteenth Century Crouch End Broadway

8 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"More about eighteenth century Crouch End, just added."

Hugh replied Aug 22 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

17 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"Wouldn't that be nice. I wish I had the skills to produce one of these for this area…"

Hugh replied Aug 22 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

17 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

"Funny you should ask about a hill. For the longest time I'd been looking at that pho…"

17 Aug 28
Reply by man-thinking

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service