Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,784)

Discussions Replied To (718) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Paul. Well spotted. Yes, you're right. There were almost invariably several b…"

Hugh replied Jul 9 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"Did your mum ever mention the plot at the top of the road at the corer of Wightman.…"

Hugh replied Jul 6 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"Yes, there were quite a few on Falklands / Fairfax. It looks like some sort of more…"

Hugh replied Jul 6 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"Yes, absolutely. Numbers 72 - 82 were rebuilt in the shape of the originals but styl…"

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"Ah, yes. I see what you mean now. Also the part of wooden frame that is proud of the…"

Hugh replied Jul 3 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Alison. By the way, should anyone be interested in picking up on what I've wr…"

Hugh replied Jul 3 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks, Ian. However, I'm not sure that I understand what you're pointing out."

Hugh replied Jul 3 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"By the looks of it, Geraldine, you haven't changed a bit! With regard to the aerial…"

Hugh replied Jul 2 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

"Liz, I've just spoken with Mrs Andrews on the phone and passed on your words and oth…"

Hugh replied Jun 29 to New Book and Book Launch 27th June - Abyssinia: Hornsey's Lost Village

10 Jun 29
Reply by Hugh

"Thank you, Jennifer. I'm glad you enjoyed it. "

Hugh replied Jun 28 to New Book and Book Launch 27th June - Abyssinia: Hornsey's Lost Village

10 Jun 29
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service