Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Steve Cheal's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, yes of course we know about their portraits. But I think most, perhaps all, of…"

Steve Cheal replied Aug 1 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

29 Aug 3
Reply by John Shulver

"Looked at the photos yesterday - in two boxes that they had extracted for me. As exp…"

Steve Cheal replied Aug 1 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

29 Aug 3
Reply by John Shulver

"Well, it won’t be a wasted trip to London as I’m going to a Prom at the RAH in the e…"

Steve Cheal replied Jul 30 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

29 Aug 3
Reply by John Shulver

"The house they were staying in in the 1891 Census was Belle Vue, Park Lane, Reigate,…"

Steve Cheal replied Jul 30 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

29 Aug 3
Reply by John Shulver

"Wow! That must have taken some time. I don’t suppose there was any mention of their…"

29 Aug 3
Reply by John Shulver

"Hi Hugh. Unfortunately I have no photos of this family. But in fact this Wednesday a…"

Steve Cheal replied Jul 29 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

29 Aug 3
Reply by John Shulver

"I was very interested in this article because some of my past relatives feature brie…"

Steve Cheal replied Jul 29 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

29 Aug 3
Reply by John Shulver

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service