Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jennifer B's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Such an enjoyable evening and I'm full of admiration for the research and hard graft…"

Jennifer B replied Jun 28 to New Book and Book Launch 27th June - Abyssinia: Hornsey's Lost Village

10 Jun 29
Reply by Hugh

"Thank you for fleshing out what was previously an anonymous, rather sad, collection…"

Jennifer B replied Oct 27, 2023 to Where the Whittington Hospital came from

13 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by John Shulver

"What a Friday treat. Read HoL with my breakfast coffee so saving this for later. Tha…"

Jennifer B replied Feb 24, 2023 to The Christeys: from the 18th Century Fruit Stalls of Covent Garden, up to Crouch End and St James's Clubland

5 Dec 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Hugh. I have so much enjoyed reading your articles about Harringay House as they hav…"

Jennifer B replied Nov 26, 2022 to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

21 Jul 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Once again, full of admiration for your tenacious digging and for your clear writing…"

Jennifer B replied Jun 10, 2022 to The Gentleman Highwayman of Hornsey Road

10 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Ken Stevens

"Congratulations. Excellent research and written up in a way that is clear and intere…"

Jennifer B replied May 20, 2022 to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

21 Jul 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"A great piece of work. Thank you for putting it on HoL"

Jennifer B replied Apr 10, 2020 to A River Through it - Development of the New River and Water Works in Hornsey

39 Mar 27
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service