Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Shulver's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, a most enjoyable read through history Hugh.   And you've mapped out position of…"

John Shulver replied May 24 to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

11 Jun 19
Reply by Hugh

"A simple thought Hugh :  'F'  for  FRED, as in Alfred  ??"

John Shulver replied Apr 19 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"Totally engrossing Allen and Hugh.  Such pity to learn of demise of such grand house…"

John Shulver replied Apr 6 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

12 Apr 6
Reply by John Shulver

"Oh you are a wag Kenneth !  Good stuff.  I too immediately linked with Grey/Green co…"

John Shulver replied Apr 6 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

12 Apr 6
Reply by John Shulver

"Arrr.........so you're an intruder are you Dick !   Out of interest where were you w…"

John Shulver replied Apr 5 to The tale of a local dairyman and cowkeeper

6 Apr 6
Reply by Dick Harris

"That's a fascinating little add on Peter.   I can't imagine the impact such a lifest…"

John Shulver replied Mar 22 to The tale of a local dairyman and cowkeeper

6 Apr 6
Reply by Dick Harris

"Thanks Ken.   Oh wow Ken......is that a pic of yourself ?     Was your dad killed in…"

John Shulver replied Feb 27 to Mr Harling's 1st Middlesex Volunteer regiment red tunic from c1901

20 Feb 27
Reply by Ken Stevens

"Wonderful photographic record of event.  I recall viewing a fire at Ally Pally from…"

John Shulver replied Feb 27 to Photo set of the fire at Blandford Hall, Ally Pally 1971

2 Feb 27
Reply by John Shulver

"Ken, old mate, apologies for late response but thanks very much for your suggestions…"

John Shulver replied Feb 19 to Mr Harling's 1st Middlesex Volunteer regiment red tunic from c1901

20 Feb 27
Reply by Ken Stevens

"No Hugh, I'm not saying that.   The old lady appears on your original photo.  Cut ou…"

John Shulver replied Feb 19 to Braddock and an Odd Hornsey Church Postcard

17 Feb 22
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service