Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Shulver's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Any history on Henry M Ugena, proprietor,  Hugh ?    Also were NIM-Y-DOU brand cycle…"

John Shulver replied Oct 26 to Another bit of Harringay Cycling history

3 Oct 26
Reply by John Shulver

"Oh yes Christine..........Mortimers shop, wonderful smell of real leather permeated…"

John Shulver replied Aug 8 to Memories of living in Harringay from 1962 to 1965

57 Aug 10
Reply by Geraldine

"Oh what fabulous pics Bob........you must treasure them.  I recognise the locations.…"

John Shulver replied Jul 22 to Bob Oseman's Memories of growing up in wartime Harringay

10 Jul 22
Reply by John Shulver

"Exactly where "near Beccles" would that be Andrew ?  I was born and grew up in Harri…"

John Shulver replied Jul 22 to World's largest piano built in Harringay

62 Sep 13
Reply by Julian Hellaby

"Great recollections Bob, good pics and a rather professional looking drawing of your…"

John Shulver replied Jul 4 to Bob Oseman's Memories of growing up in wartime Harringay

10 Jul 22
Reply by John Shulver

"Oh, a most enjoyable read through history Hugh.   And you've mapped out position of…"

John Shulver replied May 24 to The Gardens at Harringay House - the place, the plants the people

18 5 hours ago
Reply by Hugh

"A simple thought Hugh :  'F'  for  FRED, as in Alfred  ??"

John Shulver replied Apr 19 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"Totally engrossing Allen and Hugh.  Such pity to learn of demise of such grand house…"

John Shulver replied Apr 6 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

13 Oct 7
Reply by Hugh

"Oh you are a wag Kenneth !  Good stuff.  I too immediately linked with Grey/Green co…"

John Shulver replied Apr 6 to Harringay in Grey and Green, The Alexanders of Harringay House

13 Oct 7
Reply by Hugh

"Arrr.........so you're an intruder are you Dick !   Out of interest where were you w…"

John Shulver replied Apr 5 to The tale of a local dairyman and cowkeeper

6 Apr 6
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service