Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Geraldine's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lydia.  Yes, you're right.  The prefabs were at the top of Falkland/Frobisher.  T…"

Geraldine replied Jul 6 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"For a while after the War there were three or four prefab houses with occupants.  Th…"

Geraldine replied Jul 6 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"Car parks perhaps but there weren't so many cars in the 1950s.  I know because I use…"

Geraldine replied Jul 4 to Working out whether a cluster of Seymour Road houses are original or rebuilds

16 Jul 9
Reply by Hugh

"Hugh, I have had another look at the 1947 aerial photo but I can't make out any deta…"

Geraldine replied Jul 2 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

"John, thank you for your kind words.  You are so right about the joy of local histor…"

Geraldine replied Jul 2 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks, Hugh.  It's great to post here.  More will learn of the launch.   Sorry I am…"

Geraldine replied Jun 21 to New Book and Book Launch 27th June - Abyssinia: Hornsey's Lost Village

10 Jun 29
Reply by Hugh

"I recognise the room even though you have made it so much more beautiful!  The windo…"

Geraldine replied Jun 4 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

"Camille, I am amazed at what you have achieved in our old house.  Your renovation ha…"

Geraldine replied Jun 2 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Hugh.  That 20-year gap is short when we think back in time from today.  The hous…"

Geraldine replied May 31 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks for your message. Yes, that's the house I grew up in!   In the 1940s, my moth…"

Geraldine replied May 31 to The Mysterious Seymour Road Circle, Three Butchers and the Perrier-Jouët Champagne House

18 Jul 3
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service