Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Joanna Bornat's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"It was normal practice at that time for shop assistants to be accommodated on the pr…"

Joanna Bornat replied Sep 17, 2021 to A whiff of scandal, the chink of coin, a dose of mismanagement and the Grand Old Man of Cricket: Harringay Cricket Field in the Golden Age of Cricket

14 Sep 18, 2021
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

"You mention James Medlock's census details as 'warehouseman Manchester' and from thi…"

Joanna Bornat replied Jul 31, 2020 to The Story of the Effingham-Beresford Backlands

31 Aug 29, 2023
Reply by John Shulver

"That's interesting about the first meeting, when would you say the first meeting of…"

Joanna Bornat replied Oct 20, 2018 to Fairfax Hall (Kurdish People's Assembly Building ) a Fascinating History of London’s 20th Century

16 May 23, 2019
Reply by rowena young

"I thought 'desperate' rather over-stated their fund-raising activities which I tend…"

Joanna Bornat replied Oct 20, 2018 to Fairfax Hall (Kurdish People's Assembly Building ) a Fascinating History of London’s 20th Century

16 May 23, 2019
Reply by rowena young

"Good that you include the history of Fairfax Hall as a venue for political groups bu…"

16 May 23, 2019
Reply by rowena young

"I have a last few copies of the book and recently tried to persuade Hackney Archives…"

Joanna Bornat replied Jan 25, 2013 to Northumberland House photos

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service