Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gerry N's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"A Great piece of Research Hugh.                                                     …"

Gerry N replied Jan 1 to Crouch End Hill 1890 to 1965 - a Story in Pictures

9 Jan 1
Reply by Hugh

"The Railway to this area opened at the late date of 1889. It still exists today as i…"

Gerry N replied Dec 27, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"I believe they married at Bromley ( by Bow) not Bromley Kent  https://en.wikipedia.o…"

Gerry N replied Dec 24, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"The Braddocks may have paid their rates to Wood Green Borough, however for the highl…"

Gerry N replied Dec 24, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Thanks Hugh for answering. Accidentally deleted it !   There were 12 houses in Adela…"

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"I did notice this Southminster photo, If he took it ?,may have sold it on because it…"

Gerry N replied Dec 22, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"I have just looked at 98 Alexandra Rd on Google maps. Nearly every house is a contin…"

Gerry N replied Dec 21, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"This Bradwell on Sea card is presumably a real photo. The printed side: could they h…"

Gerry N replied Dec 21, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Hi, Re 114 Effingham Rd, Rae asks about "spires". I wonder if this refers to archite…"

Gerry N replied Sep 17, 2021 to The Story of the Effingham-Beresford Backlands

29 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"A Great Article. I am very surprised by the fact that all those assistants "lived in…"

Gerry N replied Sep 17, 2021 to A whiff of scandal, the chink of coin, a dose of mismanagement and the Grand Old Man of Cricket: Harringay Cricket Field in the Golden Age of Cricket

14 Sep 18, 2021
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service