Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ken Stevens's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, but it might have been updated to white by then. One of the sweet mysteries of l…"

Ken Stevens replied Feb 2, 2022 to Mr Harling's 1st Middlesex Volunteer regiment red tunic from c1901

21 Mar 4
Reply by Hugh

"Wonder if Harling was in front row of a detachment pictured on an old postcard showi…"

Ken Stevens replied Feb 2, 2022 to Mr Harling's 1st Middlesex Volunteer regiment red tunic from c1901

21 Mar 4
Reply by Hugh

"It could also perhaps be that the volunteers were at the end of the line for replace…"

21 Mar 4
Reply by Hugh

"I'm no expert, having merely been a cadet at the TACentre for a few teenage years!  …"

21 Mar 4
Reply by Hugh

"Fascinating insight into something we took for granted! I can remember the view from…"

Ken Stevens replied Jan 21, 2022 to A River Through it - Development of the New River and Water Works in Hornsey

39 Mar 27
Reply by Hugh

"I've been racking my brains trying to come up with a possible explanation of how Alf…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 27, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Hugh

"Re Albert Alfred Francis, I note from  FamilySearch that he was listed in Martham el…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 23, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Hugh

"Aren't they just lovely village scenes! Don't think I'd go with the "day-trip snaps"…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 22, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Hugh

"From a quick peruse of internet, Braddock cards aren't showing up in any quantity. I…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 22, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Hugh

"Forgot to say how much I enjoyed the outcome of your research, Hugh!   ... and here'…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 21, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service