Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

He is about 5years old in perfect condition, full mot

needs home where there are'nt any other cats/dogs or boisterous young kids- very friendly and sociable-known as "big boy" -does need access to a garden as thats whats he is used to

basically he moved out of his home a while ago as too much going on with young kids and lots of other animals and moved in with my friend for the last year, as she lived nearby him but she cant keep him permanently due to health problems.

And his owners says there is no point in them trying to keep him as he is obviously unhappy and keeps running away

so anyone  interested give me a call and i will put you in touch, i would keep him, but wouldnt work with my 2 cats- would be specially ideal for someone thinking of getting a cat for the first time and no other pets

my number 07765 882219

known as tigha

Views: 1238

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for getting back to me Emma

Looks like he prob going to end up going to Cats Protection- what a shame

I do hope someone on this site could offer this lovely cat a home as if he has to go to Cats Protection, he may be stuck there for months.

Even if someone out there has already got a cat, you could consider giving this cat a home as well. You just need to introduce the new cat in the right way. It's usually easier to introduce a male cat to a female cat, rather than 2 male cats.

It can work well. We have 3 male cats and 3 female cats and they are rescue cats so they did not grow up together, but are one household now.

Please someone help out there. Good luck.

Thanks Justine

That is very kind, Im hoping my friend will end up keeping him as I know she loves him..but i doubly it She was just so devastated when her 2 very old cats died  last year, she says she can only cope emotionally by fostering cats so she doesnt get so attached to them

I just wish cats didnt need rehoming. But my other friend who had to give up her cat as she had to move into a little flat were cats werent allowed- found her a wonderful home for her pussy from a lovely couple on here- that was a happy end

Have you found a home for him yet?? Would love to give him a happy home - no cats in our 1 bed flat (with garden) at present - we're both previous cat owners :)

fingers crossed this works out!

If he hasn't found a home yet please contact me :)

thanks a lot ladies. but looks like the lucky fella has finally found a happy home, my friend has gone off to do a house check today, 

So she is really pleased but also very sad

but lots of other cats looking to be rehomed

cant believe it, the son turned out to have massive allergy to cats and ended up in hospital, so cat back with my mate so Felicity are you still intersted

Hi - did you get my message? My boyf has been told by his doc that he's got asthma so we have to re-think the whole pet idea :( I am going to ask around to see if I can find anyone to get a home for him. He is such a lovely cat, I am gutted we can't take him. 

such a shame, 

So Lauren are you still interested, I have sent you a message connection

and please only genuine offers as too upsetting for both my friend and also the cat

Felicita - asthma does not have to mean no cats. If your boyfriend had a cat before with no allergy problems, then he shouldn't be affected by cats. Asthma more likely to be affected by dust mites from carpets, curtains, fabric sofas and bedding. So it's worth visiting a friend with a cat to see if the cat affects his asthma.  Good luck!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service