Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

In the greenhouse at North Harringay Primary School we have a few baby trees that we do not have the space to plant.

Please let me know if you would like any of the following trees:

5 xCherry

3 xElder

3 xBlackthorn
3 xCrab Apple
3 xHazel

Tags for Forum Posts: gardening, north_harringay_primary_school

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to try growing one in a container, crab apple or apple ideally. Anyone have a sense as to how likely you'd be to get fruit if you only had one tree (they need to be pollinated by another tree) . Am suspecting Harringay not over-run with fruit trees, but I would love to be wrong.

I'd be very interested in a cherry or a crab apple if you have any left!!

Thanks

We'd be interested in an elder if you have one left!  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks to everyone who would like a tree - they will be available between 12.15 and 12.30pm this Sunday in the greenhouse at North Harringay School (opposite 30 Falkland Rd)

I will try to be as equitable as possible!

Please drop me a line if you can't make it this Sunday

Regards

Adam

would also like a crab apple - or hazel if they have all been spoken for.  Many thanks!

See you on Sunday, I can't promise what will be left but will do my best.

Regards

Adam

Hi I would be interested in any of them, especially cherry if possible!

Thanks.

Hi Suze

I will be handing out the trees on Sunday morning at North Harringay school between 12.15 and 12.30pm. I can' t promise a cherry tree but please do come along.

Regards

Adam

Hi everyone

Please can you let me know if you intend to come to pick up trees on Sunday morning so I can create a list with people's preferences.

Regards

Adam

Thanks Adam i'll be coming along for a cherry and crab apple if you have allocated them to me.

Cheers

Claudia

Hi Adam,

I will be coming along, although I don't think there will be enough trees for everyone if they're definitely all coming! I would prefer a cherry, failing that apple or elder, but quite happy with anything that's left over.

Thanks.

Bloody hell, you don't come to HOL for a few days and you miss something like this! If you've got any left (highly unlikely i know) I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands - really not fussed which variety.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service