Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

As I was walking past Tesco yesterday, past the youths that congregate around there, I was once again so disappointed to see drug deals being made openly on the street. I know that this is not a new problem, but I just don't understand why it is allowed to happen there. All the time.

I'm just wondering if any of you long-time residents of the area could enlighten me on the status of policing the area and why kids can just stand on the high street and deal so openly. Boggles my mind. Thanks!

Views: 4345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you so angry because it is illegal ? To put things in perspective, some religions burn cannabis in church. Lots of pensioners use it to relieve arthiritis and so on. It also had a very large part in britains naval history for rope. There's more to cannabis than a few kids hanging out and getting into music.

You didn't answer the question. ..is it alright to openly deal on the streets? I don't see many arthritic pensioners buying on street corners.

I can see that no matter what anybody says you'll never see this from any other point of view. 

Still no answer to the question.

Cheer up, try having a smoke and chill out, you might like it. Then we can all get on like friends.

And still you choose to ignore the actual question at hand.

Let's leave it there i'm getting worried about you

You've no need to worry about me. I just find it fascinating that for all your bluster you can't actually say "yes" or "no" to the question.

I would say yes if it was legal. hope this helps.

But obviously it isn't legal so what's your answer in light of this fact?

I can see that no matter what anybody says you'll never see this from any other point of view

The same applies to you, James.

Ha ha you got me there john

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service